in conjunction with "14th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Computer and Information Science 2015" / Approved by IEEE-ICIS2015 program chair
Call for Paper|
1st IEEE/ACIS International Workshop on Information Design and Media Technology(IEEE-IDMT2015)
* Paper Submission
* Acceptance Notification
* Camera-Ready / Early Registration
* Workshop and Conference
: March 10, 2015|
: March 31, 2015.
: April 20, 2015
: June 28 - July 1, 2015
- Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and International Association for Computer and Information Science (ACIS)
- Proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Services of IEEE.
- CPS will arrange for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI and DBLP.
The themes of the workshop aiming for Information Design on research, development and Media Expression, applications of Communication Technologies, Social Media, Visual Communication and Design, Media Management, Media Studies in General.
The topics of interests include,
|Information Design||Design Science||Media & Education
|Computer Game||Game Programming||Entertainment Computing
|Mobile App||Smartphone||Advanced Media
|Visual Communication||Visualization||Film Studies
|Communication Technology||Social Media||Social Infomatics
|Media Technology||Media Management||Media Expression
|Media Studies||Media Research||Media Art
|Sound Media||Installation Art||Interaction
|Applied Informatics||Virtual Reality||Augmented Reality
IEEE-IDMT / IEEE-ICIS 2015 will be held at The Flamingo in Las Vegas, USA, June 28 - July 1, 2015.
Hotel Booking Information is available here.
The nearest international airport is McCarran International Airport.
You can find some useful information at https://www.mccarran.com.
The workshop is soliciting Full papers (5-6 pages), Short papers (3-4 pages). Submitted papers will be evaluated on significance, originality, technical quality, and exposition. They should clearly establish the research contribution. All accepted papers will be provided an oral presentation at the workshop.
Each paper needs to be reviewed by at least three reviewer or experts in the field.
- Full Paper submissions should be in a two-column format and maximum 6 pages in length.
- Short Paper submissions should be in a two-column format and maximum 4 pages in length.
We encourage submission in IEEE CS style format. (See the IEEE CS home page).
All submissions must include the author's name(s), affiliation, complete mailing address, phone number, fax number and email address. All papers must be submitted in PDF format.
IDMT2015 Workshop Chair :
IDMT2015 Workshop Program Chair :
- Takayuki Fujimoto(Toyo University) Japan
IDMT2015 Workshop Web Chair :
- Tokuro Matsuo(Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology) Japan
Program Committee :
- Eigo Ito(Toyo University) Japan
- Ayako Nakai(Toyo University) Japan
- Kazuya Murata(Toyo University) Japan
ICIS2015 General Chair:
ICIS2015 Conference Chairs:
- Roger Lee(Central Michigan University) USA
- Takayuki Ito(Nagoya Institute of Technology) Japan
- Yanggon Kim(Towson University)USA
IDMT2015 Program Chair : Takayuki Fujimoto(Toyo University, JAPAN)
- mail to : idmt2015(at)media-arts.org
- Adress : Toyo University
2100 Kujirai, Kawagoe-shi, Saitama 350-8585, JAPAN
(C)2014-2015, ACIS and ICIS2015 / IDMT2015, All Rights Reserved.